TUNIS, CARTHAGE & SIDI BOU SAID
- Departure days: Tuesday & Thursday
- Set-in-coach excursion
- Departure point: hotel reception
- Departure time: provided on the voucher/ticket
- Duration: 08 hours
- Languages available: French, English & German guaranteed
TUNIS / CARTHAGE / SIDI BOU SAID/ BARDO
- 08h00: Departure from Hammamet or Sousse or Port El Kantaoui.
- 09h15: Arrive in Carthage, guided tour of Roman baths: 01h00
- 10h15: Leave for Sidi Bou Said.
- 11h45: Arrive in Sidi Bou said ;accompany clients to Sidi Chabaane cafe, free time: 01h15
- 11h50: Leave for the restaurant.
- 12h00: Arrive at the restaurant, have lunch: 01h00
- 13h00: Leave for the Bardo Museum
- 13h30:Arrive and visit of the Museum 01h15
- 14h45: Leave for Tunis city center
- 15h00: visit of the Medina 02h00
- 17h00: Leave for Hammamet or Sousse or Port El Kantaoui.
- 17h45: Arrive at the first hotel.
Highlights and descriptions:
Carthage: The greatest power of the Mediterranean basin for centuries, the capital of Tunisia for hundreds of years, the granary of Rome, the city of the best sailors and the rich Murex makers. The home land of the great general Hannibal and the first archeological site placed under a strict UNESCO protection.
The Tophet, the Byrsa hill, the Punic ports, the baths, the amphitheatre & the theatre are the most important monuments visitors can easily visit today.
Sidi Bou Said: The white and blue village under the UNESCO protection thanks to its Turkish, Spanish Andalusian and Arabic styles of architecture mixed together. Sidi Bou Said is the village of the artists’ inspiration, musicians and celebrities.
The biggest Tunisian museum derives its reputation from its countless pieces coming from the excavations undertaken in the country since the XIXth Century. The quality and the rarity of many of these pieces bear witness to the country’s historical richness and uniqueness.
- Transport with an air conditioned bus, minibus, minivan or car
- All entrance fees to the places of interest on the program
- Set meal lunch
- The services of multilingual guide.
Does not Include
- All drinks
- The fee for the use of a camera (1 Tunisian Dinar on sites and museums)
- Personal purchases and tips.
Note: Possibility of changes in the scheduled order of visits